marks fifteen days successfully following the Whole30 and my first week back on campus this year.
things I’m excited about:
- actually maintaining the Whole30 guidelines on a college campus and in a college cafeteria
- my classes. they’re going to be great this semester
- eating dried fruit. I had never been a fan but these days I cannot get enough
- February 2, when I will be going to notjustcoffee and getting a latte
- the fact that I have nothing to do on Monday
- my friends
- finishing the show Friends (one season left!)
the Whole30 has been difficult but as I’ve gotten more and more into it, it has become easier. I don’t have to think twice about denying sweets or things I usually would accept in a moment, and I don’t miss bread at all or feel like I’m missing out on anything (except for chocolate and lattes). this leads me to believe that I will be able to continue with this lifestyle on a less strict scale in the future. I feel better about myself, I feel healthier, and others have noticed as well. mainly I am proud of myself and my accomplishments over the last fifteen days. if you have any questions about Whole30 or have participated yourself, please talk to me! I’d love it.
ps I love Ross and Rachel with my whole heart